Rub on butter then salt and pepper turkey. Cover loosely with foil so it doesn’t stick to the skin, but tightly around the pan to seal in juices.Roast at 325º for 20 minutes per pound or until leg meat falls from the bone when pulled on. Remove foil last half hour in order to brown the turkey.
About The Author
Raised in Concord, CA, Eileen found her home in Westwood, CA in the late 1970's where life included 18 years of heating only with a wood stove, lots of deep snows, cooking on a wood stove and plenty of homemade recipes to save money and feed well two growing boys and husband, a hard working timber faller. Their little family lived life as an adventure. Eileen learned how to make do and in fact, make things pretty nice around the house in the tiny town surrounded by lakes and streams. Her life long desire to write has turned into her dream job after a long career in newspaper and radio.
Aug 1, 2010
Sep 15, 2014
Jul 27, 2016
Follow Us on Twitter
- Morgan Stanley cuts bear case on Tesla to $10 - Seeking Alpha May 21, 2019Morgan Stanley cuts bear case on Tesla to $10 Seeking AlphaMorgan Stanley analysts have delivered another blow to Tesla (TSLA), slashing their worse-case scenario for the stock price to just $10 (from $97) because.View full coverage on Google News
- Game of Thrones season 8 finale recap: The Iron Throne - CNET May 21, 2019Game of Thrones season 8 finale recap: The Iron Throne CNET'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Series Finale: Did Bran Stark Always Know He Would Be King? The Cheat Sheet‘Game of Thrones’ Season 8 Unresolved Loose Ends The Ringer9 Things We Still Want to Know Now That ‘Game of Thrones’ Is Over The New York TimesFrom Bran the Broken to […]
- Home Depot earnings beat despite wet start to spring - CNBC May 21, 2019Home Depot earnings beat despite wet start to spring CNBCHome Depot beats 1Q earnings expectations, misses on same-store sales Yahoo FinanceView full coverage on Google News
- 3 million-year-old 'mighty mouse' fossil still has red fur - CNN May 21, 20193 million-year-old 'mighty mouse' fossil still has red fur CNNResearchers identify red coloring in an ancient fossil for the first time EngadgetIn a first, researchers identify reddish coloring in an ancient fossil Phys.orgView full coverage on Google News
- Ransomware Cyberattacks On Baltimore Put City Services Offline - NPR May 21, 2019Ransomware Cyberattacks On Baltimore Put City Services Offline NPRBaltimore is just the latest municipality hit with a ransomware attack. Residents can't use the city servers they need to purchase homes, pay online bills or email ...