* ½ cup butter (1 stick) softened
* ½ cup brown sugar
* ½ cup white sugar
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 2 large eggs
* 1 tsp baking soda
* ½ tsp salt
* ½ cup cocoa powder
* 2 cups flour
* 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat together your butter and sugars in a large bowl until creamy.
3. Add in your vanilla and eggs and mix in until extra creamy.
4. Mix your baking soda, salt, cocoa powder and flour in a separate bowl and then mix into wet ingredients. Stir until everything is well combined.
5. Mix in your chocolate chips.
6. Place your batter in the fridge for 15 minutes. This will make it less sticky and easier to work with.
7. Scoop cookie dough by the tablespoonful onto a prepared baking sheet that has been sprayed with non stick spray.
8. Bake cookies for 7-8 minutes.
9. Allow to settle on cookie sheet for another 2-3 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
10. Devour these beasts with a cold glass of milk and make sure to share the recipe with all your fellow chocolate lovers.