About The Author
Raised in Concord, CA, Eileen found her home in Westwood, CA in the late 1970's where life included 18 years of heating only with a wood stove, lots of deep snows, cooking on a wood stove and plenty of homemade recipes to save money and feed well two growing boys and husband, a hard working timber faller. Their little family lived life as an adventure. Eileen learned how to make do and in fact, make things pretty nice around the house in the tiny town surrounded by lakes and streams. Her life long desire to write has turned into her dream job after a long career in newspaper and radio.
Follow Us on Twitter
- Day of Recovery sponsored by Genesis Behavior Health Apr 22, 2018Day of Recovery sponsored by Genesis Behavior Health The Daily JeffersonianFull coverage
- Cleaning up the community | WHIZ News Apr 21, 2018Cleaning up the community | WHIZ News WHIZFull coverage
- Annual Community Shred Day | WHIZ News Apr 21, 2018Annual Community Shred Day | WHIZ News WHIZFull coverage
- Pet of the Week: Roo | WHIZ News Apr 20, 2018Pet of the Week: Roo | WHIZ News WHIZFull coverage
- New business now open in downtown | WHIZ News Apr 20, 2018New business now open in downtown | WHIZ News WHIZFull coverage