There are plenty of reasons to establish a game night in your family. If you don’t get enough participation, invite friends and extended family to join in the fun. Not only are games entertaining, they help kids in many ways.
- Games provide families with simple fun-filled ways to spend quality time together.
- Games require players to exercise their intellect.
- Playing games provides opportunities to challenge and develop strategic thinking skills.
- Games teach life skills like patience, concentration, teamwork, honesty, making choices and perseverance.
- Games teach kids how to win and lose graciously.
- Family games provide hours of family fun! One of our favorites is Yahtzee! It helps kids learn to add and can be played by kids of any age with a little help from the scorekeeper.