Creating a festive wreath is a simple and
affordable way to spruce up your home for the holidays. It is also an easy craft young and old can enjoy.
Wreaths are a timeless decoration and as versatile as your imagination. There are no rules. Anything you love can be incorporated into this special decoration. Below are a few of our favorite ideas.
- Bake a wreath of braided bread and decorate with dried and candied fruits and nuts.
- A Traditional pine bough wreath can be made from the trimmed Christmas tree branches with pine cone and ribbon accents.
- Straw ring wreaths decorated with silk autumn leaves and miniature pumpkins make a great Thanksgiving centerpiece with a large candle inside.
- Braided cloth wreaths adorned with Christmas Tree ornaments of any kind have endless possibilities.
- Small wispy wreaths of berry branches add a homey touch to holiday tables as napkin rings or around the base of each beverage glass.
Happy Holidays from the staff of Mountain Valley Living. Please share your wreath making ideas with us at mountainvalleyliving.com