Soupa De’ Seca
This dish is perfect for that special Sunday brunch and can be made ahead of time.
- ¾ pound cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (10 ½ oz)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 ½ oz)
- 1 can chicken broth (14 ½ oz)
- 2 cans (4 oz.) chopped green chilies
- 2 cups cooked chicken (boned)
- 12 corn tortillas (cut in quarters)
Preheat oven to 350. In medium mixing bowl combine ½ cheese and all remaining ingredients except the tortillas. Place 1/3 of sauce in bottom of greased 3 qt shallow casserole dish. Place ½ of tortilla pieces on top of sauce. Repeat process. Top with sauce and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake for 45 minutes or until bubbly.