This is a quick and easy favorite in our household and we seem to change it up every time we make it. Here are the basic ingredients.
- Cooked Tri-Colored Rotini Pasta
- Cooked Salad Shrimp
- Whole grape tomatoes
- Whole black olives
- Cubed Avocado
- Diced purple onion
Now here are a few of our favorite ways to Top It Off
- Add crumbled Bacon, Cheddar cheese curds and top with your favorite Ranch dressing
- Toss with lemon juice and Parmesan cheese
- Add green olives, feta cheese and top with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Spice the shrimp with chili powder, add chopped fresh cilantro and your favorite hot peppers then toss with lime juice
- Add marinated mushrooms and/or artichoke hearts and toss with a little mayo
The possibilities are endless. How will you Top It Off?