Tag: keddie ca railroad history
Follow Us on Twitter
- Maxwell near I-5 floods as creeks swell; funnel cloud spotted near Nicolaus - Sacramento Bee Feb 18, 2017Sacramento BeeMaxwell near I-5 floods as creeks swell; funnel cloud spotted near NicolausSacramento BeeRoad closures throughout Northern California. 3 p.m.: Travel on scores of Northern California roadways Saturday was limited by mudslides, flooding and soils. Among affected routes: ▫ Mosquito Road near the Mosquito Bridge, northeast of Placerville in ...and more »
- Dam managers prepare for incoming storm in Northern California - SFGate Feb 18, 2017SFGateDam managers prepare for incoming storm in Northern CaliforniaSFGateWith forecasters predicting heavy rains at the end of the weekend, some reservoirs around Northern California were inching toward capacity as dam managers worked frantically to maintain safe water levels, officials said. Near the Oroville Dam, an ...Can Oroville Dam withstand approaching storm?The Mercury NewsQuick-moving storm to […]
- Northern California storm causes flooding, with worse to come - SFGate Feb 18, 2017SFGateNorthern California storm causes flooding, with worse to comeSFGateIn Pacifica, a tree toppled and slid, bringing mud onto Highway 1 at Linda Mar Boulevard at around 4:30 a.m. Saturday. Traffic was shut down on the southbound side for almost three hours before it was reopened, according to the California Highway Patrol.and more »
- Feb. 18 update: How full are Northern California reservoirs and rivers? - Sacramento Bee Feb 18, 2017Sacramento BeeFeb. 18 update: How full are Northern California reservoirs and rivers?Sacramento BeeThese three graphs show key California reservoir conditions and river stages for the upper and lower Sacramento Valley for Saturday, February 18, 2017. The images are from the California Department of Water Resources' Data Exchange Center and the ...
- Pacific river of moisture to focus flood threat on Northern California early this week - AccuWeather.com Feb 18, 2017AccuWeather.comPacific river of moisture to focus flood threat on Northern California early this weekAccuWeather.comOne storm after another will roll in from the Pacific Ocean and across the northwestern United States, causing more travel problems and flooding from heavy precipitation, early this week. Much of Washington, Oregon and northern California will get a ...More rain in […]