by Jan Cox When asked by the author to describe her life, Susan Mueller responded, “God,...Read More
Tag: Dyer Mountain Photography
Follow Us on Twitter
- Nice Today, But Major Changes Ahead For Northern California - Action News Now Oct 21, 2016Nice Today, But Major Changes Ahead For Northern CaliforniaAction News NowCooler temperatures, and cloudy skies will return to Northern California through the weekend. Mostly cloudy skies, and the potential for showers will be ahead for Sunday. Showers will more than likely hold off until Sunday night, and spread through the ...and more »
- Woman with skull on stick leads Northern California police to body - The Mercury News Oct 21, 2016The Mercury NewsWoman with skull on stick leads Northern California police to bodyThe Mercury NewsSACRAMENTO – It sounds like a Halloween prank but Sacramento police say it was all too real. Authorities say a homeless woman led them to a decomposed body after she was seen walking down the street with a human skull on […]
- Tamara's Friday Northern California Weather Forecast 10.21.16 - KCRA Sacramento Oct 21, 2016KCRA SacramentoTamara's Friday Northern California Weather Forecast 10.21.16KCRA SacramentoWEBVTT CALM IN THE SIERRA AS YOU HEAD OUT THE DOOR. CLEAR SKIES, CALM WIND AND TEMPERATURES IN THE 40'S NOW. INTO THE 30'S ACROSS MUCH OF THE HIGH COUNTRY. A COUPLE OF THINGS HAPPENED OVER THE ...and more »
- Questions about character dominate Northern California congressional race between Rep. Ami Bera and Sheriff Scott ... - Los Angeles Times Oct 21, 2016Los Angeles TimesQuestions about character dominate Northern California congressional race between Rep. Ami Bera and Sheriff Scott ...Los Angeles TimesIn a Northern California swing district, mudslinging and allegations of wrongdoing have been the focal point of what will likely be one of the tightest congressional races in the state. Rep. Ami Bera (D-Elk Grove) faces […]
- The Sea Forager's Guide to the Northern California Coast - KRCB Oct 21, 2016The Sea Forager's Guide to the Northern California CoastKRCBThe Sea Forager's Guide to the Northern California Coast. Our coast is home to dozens of varieties of strange, often elusive, sometimes slimy, yet almost always somehow edible sea life. Kirk Lombard knows where to find them, and what to do with them.