Follow Us on Twitter
- More of Northern California coast opens to commercial crab fishing ... - SFGate Dec 2, 2016SFGateMore of Northern California coast opens to commercial crab fishing ...SFGateA 50-mile stretch of the commercial Dungeness crab fishery between Point Reyes in Marin County and Salt Point in Sonoma County that had been closed by ...More Northern California coast reopens to Dungeness crab fishingThe Mercury Newsall 8 news articles »
- Clearing Skies & Warmer Conditions Ahead For Northern California - Action News Now Dec 1, 2016Action News NowClearing Skies & Warmer Conditions Ahead For Northern CaliforniaAction News NowNo need to grab that umbrella this morning, but make sure to grab that jacket before you head out the door. Dry weather, clearing skies, and stronger North winds are ahead for your Thursday. Temperatures have dipped into the high 30's to mid […]
- Friendly otter jumps onto kayak, joins birthday celebration in ... - Santa Rosa Press Democrat Dec 1, 2016Santa Rosa Press DemocratFriendly otter jumps onto kayak, joins birthday celebration in ...Santa Rosa Press DemocratMOSS LANDING — A friendly otter joined a couple celebrating a birthday.and more »
- Calif. woman offers investigators more details on bizarre abduction - CBS News Nov 30, 2016The InquisitrCalif. woman offers investigators more details on bizarre abductionCBS NewsA northern California sheriff says a mother who was abducted and “branded” by her captors has given investigators more details about the two women she says held her captive for three weeks. Sherri Papini, 34, disappeared Nov. 2 after going for a jog ...Kidnappers with […]
- Log InRegister - CBS Local Nov 30, 2016Log InRegisterCBS LocalMissing Northern California Mom Was Branded By Her Captors, Sheriff Says. November 30, 2016 2:28 PM. Filed Under: Kidnapping, Redding, Sheriff Tom Bosenko, Sherri Papini. REDDING (CBS / AP) — The abductors of a California woman who was held ...