Ingredients: 3 to 4 cups white flour 2 cups powdered sugar (Emily subs 1 cup honey) 4 eggs 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 4 drops of anise oil (Emily uses 1 teaspoon anise extract) 4 teaspoons anise seed (ground, or...Read More
Category: Holiday Recipes
Follow Us on Twitter
- Cindy McCain posts stranger's hateful message about John McCain and their daughter - CNN Mar 20, 2019Cindy McCain posts stranger's hateful message about John McCain and their daughter CNNDonald Trump's feud with McCain family escalates: 'I was never a fan' Fox NewsPeters: Trump is just shameful, obscene CNNI have always been a fan of John McCain, and always will be Washington ExaminerMorning Bits: Trump rages, Democrats ready for 2020 The Washington PostView full coverage on Google […]
- Gorsuch Provides Decisive 5th Vote In Case Interpreting Treaty With Indian Tribe - NPR Mar 20, 2019Gorsuch Provides Decisive 5th Vote In Case Interpreting Treaty With Indian Tribe NPROn a conservative court, Justice Gorsuch has been one of the most conservative voices. But in cases involving Indian treaties and rights, he is most often ...View full coverage on Google News
- Opera adds a free, unlimited VPN to its Android browser - TechRadar Mar 20, 2019Opera adds a free, unlimited VPN to its Android browser TechRadarOpera for Android ships with free VPN EngadgetOpera adds unlimited VPN service to its Android browser for free VentureBeatOpera’s VPN returns to its Android browser TechCrunchView full coverage on Google News
- Former DEA official now working for Oxycontin maker Purdue Pharma - NBCNews.com Mar 20, 2019Former DEA official now working for Oxycontin maker Purdue Pharma NBCNews.comDemetra Ashley, an ex-DEA official who once worked to stop diversion of controlled prescription drugs, is now being paid to advise Purdue Pharma.
- Asian shares slip from 6-month high ahead of Fed policy decision - Investing.com Mar 20, 2019Asian shares slip from 6-month high ahead of Fed policy decision Investing.comBy Hideyuki Sano and Noah Sin. TOKYO/HONG KONG (Reuters) - Asian shares slid on Wednesday as investors took profits ahead of a policy decision by the ...View full coverage on Google News