Featured Restaurants – Dining Reviews (More Listings Below) Red Onion Grill and Bar Deck and Lake Views – full bar From scrumptious steaks and seafood to delicious pasta dishes, you will enjoy the rich ambience, friendly staff and family-friendly offerings. Read Article • Visit Website +1-530-258-1800 Plumas Pines Bar and Grill Dine on the Lake – Full Bar, Deck – SEASONAL Enjoy gorgeous lake views from the deck, from the dining room and from the bar. Enjoy steaks, seafood, pasta and a bar menu with burgers and more. Read Article • Visit Website +1-530-259-2282 Lake Almanor West Dine on the Golf Course – SEASONAL Enjoy spectacular views of the course while you enjoy a meal at Lake Almanor West. Open during the day during breakfast and lunch hours and for Friday night dinners. Read Article • Visit Website +1-530-259-5545 Carol’s Cafe & West Shore Deli Dine at Beautiful Lakefront Resort – SEASONAL Dining at Carol’s Cafe & West Shore Deli is a tradition for many. From decadent dinners and hearty homestyle breakfast and lunch with homemade pies, Read Article • Visit Website +1-530-259-2464 Cravings Cafe & Bakery Quaint Coffeehouse & Bakery – Main Street – Chester Fresh, delicious house-made entrees for breakfast and lunch. From the fresh bakery and espresso bar to the unique dining creations, all created and served with love. Read Article +1-530-258-2229 Buffalo Chips Pizza and Pub Handmade Pizza,...Read More
Search Results for: dining
Whether you’re out exploring the beautiful Sierra Valley, birding at the steel bridge, or fishing in one of the many waterways nearby, the Golden West Restaurant and Motel in Loyalton is the perfect place for a delicious meal, a refreshing drink or a clean and comfortable place to spend the night. According to manager Suzanne Shelton, the Golden West was originally built in 1905, and has a rich history of serving the area throughout the past century. Back in the 1930s, the Golden West Hotel was attached to a saloon called Bricks Place. Then during the 1950s it became...Read More
A Historic Destination With Country Cuisine Are you looking for a romantic dinner out, somewhere away from the busy bustle of the city, without having to drive for hours? Take a country stroll back in time while enjoying all the modern comforts of today at Lassen Steak House. Nostalgic chain driven ceiling fans, antique country decor and down home comfort cuisine will soon whisk you away to the days when this part of the West was still a little wild. Located between Red Bluff and Chico on CA HWY 99E this eclectic and historic destination offers the laid back country...Read More
Old World Comfort Food The History Mary Fazio opened her first Pizza Shack in 1959 with her father’s recipes and pots and pans from her own kitchen. She shared her old world comfort food, making each dish from scratch and the customers just kept coming back. Crowds filled the restaurant and its rickety porch lined with tables, week after week. With love and fresh ingredients, Mary made her fresh pizza dough, authentic sauces and a host of Italian entrees to serve her guests. Today the family uses the same love, original recipes and fresh ingredients in each of its...Read More
Rustic Elegance – Upscale Dining, Grizzly Grill Welcome to The Grizzly Grill where new owners Chris Simone and Randi Collier prepare to celebrate their first year anniversary in business. They just couldn’t resist buying this upscale restaurant set in the beautiful wooded landscape of the Plumas National Forest. Located in a rustic wooden building on Bonta Street in Blairsden’s commercial area, Grizzly Grill is only 50 miles north of Truckee on Highway 89, and just around the corner from Graeagle. What an amazing location to live and work. In no time at all the delightful menu choices and charming ambiance...Read More
Follow Us on Twitter
- FPFC kicks off Northern California Expo - The Produce News Mar 29, 2017FPFC kicks off Northern California ExpoThe Produce NewsP1110852 PLEASANTON, CA — Produce professionals descended upon this Bay Area city March 28 to set up their booths for the Fresh Produce & Floral Council's Northern California Expo. Later that evening, they were invited to the Doubletree by Hilton for ...
- 60 Seconds: Nat Young, Northern California - Surfline.com Surf News Mar 28, 201760 Seconds: Nat Young, Northern CaliforniaSurfline.com Surf NewsNat Young narrowly fell off tour last year -- by one spot -- which means that he'll get called up as an injury wildcard for many WCT events this year, including the Drug Aware Pro. West Oz and NorCal share many similarities: cold water, all kinds of ...
- Only hours after horses ran onto a freeway in Northern California, so ... - Los Angeles Times Mar 28, 2017Los Angeles TimesOnly hours after horses ran onto a freeway in Northern California, so ...Los Angeles TimesHours after the California Highway Patrol shut down a freeway in Contra Costa County because of horses running onto lanes, officers were dispatched to a ...Hoofing on the highway: Loose horses tie up northern California ...News3LVall 6 news articles »
- Runaway Bull Causes 6-Car Crash in Northern California - U.S. News & World Report Mar 28, 2017Runaway Bull Causes 6-Car Crash in Northern CaliforniaU.S. News & World ReportMARTINEZ, Calif. (AP) — A runaway bull on a northern California highway caused a six-car pileup crash. KPIX-TV reports (http://cbsloc.al/2ous1AB ) that several cars were badly damaged when they hit the bull Monday night on Highway 4, in unincorporated ...and more »
- Tamara's Tuesday Northern California Weather Forecast 03.28.17 - KCRA Sacramento Mar 28, 2017KCRA SacramentoTamara's Tuesday Northern California Weather Forecast 03.28.17KCRA SacramentoAccording to a recent survey conducted in North Carolina homes, reported The Washington Post, spiders were discovered in 100 percent of those homes tested, including 68 percent of bathrooms and more than three quarters of bedrooms. With them all ...Spiders could theoretically eat every human on Earth in […]