Featured Restaurants – Dining Reviews (More Listings Below) Happy Garden Chinese Restaurant Chinese, Outside the Box Not only is the food delicious, it is prepared with flair, for a stunning presentation. From traditional favorites to their wonderful signature dishes, they have received high ratings and many loyal customers. Read Article • Visit their Facebook +1-530-258-1800 COURTHOUSE CAFE, SUSANVILLE – 1 BLOCK BEHIND MC DONALD’S BREAKFAST & LUNCH, THE BEST BURGERS AND STREET TACOS, AMERICAN MENU, MEXICAN SPECIALTIES. Read Article. +1.530.257.0923. The Boardroom – Lassen Ale Works Craft Beer, Lunch and Dinner A dozen craft beers plus seasonal! Many are named after local places, like Eagle Lake IPA and Almanor Amber. Enjoy authentic thin crust Italian pizzas and salads for lunch and dinner at the all new Board. Read Article • Visit their Facebook +1-530-257-7666 Buffalo Chips Pizza and Pub Handmade Pizza, Home cooked Meals – 6 miles from Almanor Family recipes include scrumptious pizza, fresh sandwiches, homemade bread, soups and salad bar. T.V, video games, and free wifi make for great family fun. Read Article • Visit Website +1-530-256-2412 Old Mill Cafe Old Fashioned Coffee Shop with Homemade Pies – Westwood, 6 miles from Almanor Homemade Biscuits and Gravy, Chicken fried steak and nightly specials welcome customers 7 days a week. Meet new owners Sabrina, and Brett. Read Article • Visit Website +1-530-256-3180 RESTAURANT LISTINGS – LAKE ALMANOR AREA Lake Almanor Dining *FEATURED Carol’s Camp...Read More
Search Results for: dining
Happy Garden Restaurant Susanville +1530.257.5553 Happy Garden, Chinese Outside The Box Welcome to Happy Garden in historic downtown Susanville where you can enjoy a wide array of your Chinese food favorites. Owner Margaret Wang has owned this brightly decorated little lunch and dinner restaurant for nine years and has earned her Susanville’s number one restaurant ranking by TripAdvisor® by thinking outside the box synonymous with Chinese take out. The Happy Garden menu still includes all the traditional choices but Margaret has expanded her horizons by offering exciting new choices like a beautiful Mango Chicken Salad. Reach beyond the same seafood...Read More
Magazine May 15 – July 15 + Web for one year – Super Specials When it comes to marketing our businesses, the real experts tell us that everything has changed during the last decade. Marketers across the country are relearning their jobs. Reaching the millennial market (up to approximate age of 36) is vital to business growth. While millennials rely on the web for information almost completely, the (age 37 to 56) market are also widely growing in use of mobile devices. Did you know 80% of all web users are on a mobile device? It should be noted that nearly...Read More
Featured Restaurants – Dining Reviews (More Listings Below) Red Onion Grill and Bar Deck and Lake Views – full bar From scrumptious steaks and seafood to delicious pasta dishes, you will enjoy the rich ambience, friendly staff and family-friendly offerings. Read Article • Visit Website +1-530-258-1800 Plumas Pines Bar and Grill Dine on the Lake – Full Bar, Deck – SEASONAL Enjoy gorgeous lake views from the deck, from the dining room and from the bar. Enjoy steaks, seafood, pasta and a bar menu with burgers and more. Read Article • Visit Website +1-530-259-2282 Lake Almanor West Dine on the...Read More
Whether you’re out exploring the beautiful Sierra Valley, birding at the steel bridge, or fishing in one of the many waterways nearby, the Golden West Restaurant and Motel in Loyalton is the perfect place for a delicious meal, a refreshing drink or a clean and comfortable place to spend the night. According to manager Suzanne Shelton, the Golden West was originally built in 1905, and has a rich history of serving the area throughout the past century. Back in the 1930s, the Golden West Hotel was attached to a saloon called Bricks Place. Then during the 1950s it became...Read More
Follow Us on Twitter
- Hike above the roar and mist of McCloud Falls in Northern California - Los Angeles Times Jul 23, 2017Los Angeles TimesHike above the roar and mist of McCloud Falls in Northern CaliforniaLos Angeles TimesWhy: Northern California has waterfalls the way Southern California has beaches. You appreciate different ones for different things. And in the case of McCloud, you get three falls along a trail that's 3.5 to 4 miles round trip, depending on […]
- Attorney General Becerra challenges proposed asset sale that could raise gas prices in Northern California - Lake County News Jul 23, 2017Attorney General Becerra challenges proposed asset sale that could raise gas prices in Northern CaliforniaLake County NewsSACRAMENTO – California Attorney General Xavier Becerra has announced action against a proposed asset sale that could lead to higher gas prices for consumers in Northern California. Valero Energy Corp. is attempting to acquire the petroleum terminal ...and more »
- Mini gold rush descends on Northern California - WND.com Jul 23, 2017WND.comMini gold rush descends on Northern CaliforniaWND.com(San Francisco Chronicle) When asking seasoned miners about this year's so-called gold rush in Northern California, it can be a challenge to obtain trustworthy information. “People who are smart don't advertise what they've found,” said Bob Van Camp, ...
- Umami Burger Brings Famed 'Impossible Burger' To Northern California - The Daily Meal Jul 22, 2017The Daily MealUmami Burger Brings Famed 'Impossible Burger' To Northern CaliforniaThe Daily MealLOS ANGELES, July 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Umami Burger introduces the Impossible Burger to its Northern California locations in partnership with Impossible Foods on Friday, July 21, becoming the first better burger restaurant group to feature the ...
- Signs of Second Gold Rush Popping Up Throughout Northern California - NBC Southern California Jul 22, 2017Signs of Second Gold Rush Popping Up Throughout Northern CaliforniaNBC Southern CaliforniaThe unearthed gold has attracted many miners. Co-owner of Gold Prospecting Adventures, Bryant Shock, told SF Gate that he believes that there has been a 25-percent spike in Northern California miners. If looking to try your luck though, do not count on ...and more »