Cranberries add a distinctive tartness and flavor to this drink. The hints of sweet, tangy and spice combine to make fragrant smells of the holidays fill your home. With the addition of cinnamon, ginger and various juices, Cranberry Apple Crush is sure to awaken anyone’s holiday spirit. 5 C. Apple Cider juice 5 C. Cranberry juice 1 ½ C of Mango/Guava juice ¼ C. Lime juice 1 tsp. Ginger ½ tsp. Cinnamon (Ceylon cinnamon for health) ½ teas All-spice Honey- optional to taste. Lemon slices Combine all on the stove. Bring to boil, reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve warm or cold with lemon garnishment. – 8-10 servings.
About The Author
Follow Us on Twitter
- Residents protest plan for 18 homes on 14.5 acres in Broadview Heights May 22, 2018Residents protest plan for 18 homes on 14.5 acres in Broadview Heights cleveland.comFull coverage
- Video: Woman accused of starving dogs blames kids for not feeding pets May 22, 2018Video: Woman accused of starving dogs blames kids for not feeding pets fox8.comFull coverage
- Solon resident charged with embezzling $157000 from trust for disabled woman May 22, 2018Solon resident charged with embezzling $157000 from trust for disabled woman cleveland.comFull coverage
- Man wanted in Bedford Heights bank robbery surrenders May 22, 2018Man wanted in Bedford Heights bank robbery surrenders cleveland.comFull coverage
- Damage reported after line of storms rolls through May 22, 2018Damage reported after line of storms rolls through fox8.comFull coverage