Cranberries add a distinctive tartness and flavor to this drink. The hints of sweet, tangy and spice combine to make fragrant smells of the holidays fill your home. With the addition of cinnamon, ginger and various juices, Cranberry Apple Crush is sure to awaken anyone’s holiday spirit. 5 C. Apple Cider juice 5 C. Cranberry juice 1 ½ C of Mango/Guava juice ¼ C. Lime juice 1 tsp. Ginger ½ tsp. Cinnamon (Ceylon cinnamon for health) ½ teas All-spice Honey- optional to taste. Lemon slices Combine all on the stove. Bring to boil, reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve warm or cold with lemon garnishment. – 8-10 servings.
About The Author
Follow Us on Twitter
- Snow Alert issued by DSNY in anticipation of storm Dec 13, 2017Snow Alert issued by DSNY in anticipation of storm SILive.comFull coverage
- Suspect's wife discloses conversation on day of pipe bomb attack Dec 13, 2017Suspect's wife discloses conversation on day of pipe bomb attack WABC-TVAccused Port Authority bomber faces court hearing on terrorism charge NJ.comFull coverage
- Marty Walsh checks off promise to spruce up City Hall Dec 13, 2017Marty Walsh checks off promise to spruce up City Hall Boston HeraldFull coverage
- Beloved Bodega Worker, 80, Shot to Death in Own Store: NYPD Dec 13, 2017Beloved Bodega Worker, 80, Shot to Death in Own Store: NYPD NBC New YorkFull coverage
- Watch it live: Mayor's South Shore town hall meeting Dec 13, 2017Watch it live: Mayor's South Shore town hall meeting SILive.comFull coverage