Cranberries add a distinctive tartness and flavor to this drink. The hints of sweet, tangy and spice combine to make fragrant smells of the holidays fill your home. With the addition of cinnamon, ginger and various juices, Cranberry Apple Crush is sure to awaken anyone’s holiday spirit. 5 C. Apple Cider juice 5 C. Cranberry juice 1 ½ C of Mango/Guava juice ¼ C. Lime juice 1 tsp. Ginger ½ tsp. Cinnamon (Ceylon cinnamon for health) ½ teas All-spice Honey- optional to taste. Lemon slices Combine all on the stove. Bring to boil, reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve warm or cold with lemon garnishment. – 8-10 servings.
About The Author
Follow Us on Twitter
- Senate investigators pursue Moscow-based former Trump associate - CNN Feb 21, 2019Senate investigators pursue Moscow-based former Trump associate CNNSenate investigators want to question David Geovanis, a Moscow-based American businessman with longstanding ties to President Donald Trump.
- US, China outline deal to end trade war: Report - Fox Business Feb 21, 2019US, China outline deal to end trade war: Report Fox BusinessHigh level talks are being held Thursday and Friday in Washington.View full coverage on Google News
- Galaxy Fold: Samsung's phone-tablet hybrid is the most exciting phone we've seen in years - CNET Feb 21, 2019Galaxy Fold: Samsung's phone-tablet hybrid is the most exciting phone we've seen in years CNETSamsung's thrilling, dizzying Galaxy Fold debut makes one thing clear: Phones will never be the same.View full coverage on Google News
- Jordyn Woods has moved out of Kylie Jenner's home amid cheating claims, apparently - Cosmopolitan.com Feb 21, 2019Jordyn Woods has moved out of Kylie Jenner's home amid cheating claims, apparently Cosmopolitan.comJordyn Woods has apparently moved out of Kylie Jenner from Keeping Up With The Kardashian's house, amid claims Tristan Thompson cheated on Khloe ...View full coverage on Google News
- Here's why the 'zombie deer disease' spreads so quickly - WVLT.TV Feb 21, 2019Here's why the 'zombie deer disease' spreads so quickly WVLT.TVThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention say Chronic Wasting Disease, also known as 'zombie deer disease', could infect humans.View full coverage on Google News