Remodeling, building a new home or just need some home or business repairs? Cal Thurber and the crew at CST are always on hand to serve all of your construction and electical needs. Cal has been part of the Lake Almanor community for over 40 years and is always happy to serve his neighbors. Not only is he a general contractor and certified, licensed electrician he is also the only local dealer and installer of Generac generators. Harsh winters make generators a must in this neck of the woods from Reno to Redding. Professional and punctual is what it’s all about at CST. Give Cal a call at 530-259-4995 for free estimates, construction or generators. He is always friendly and fair. Let the building begin!
About The Author
Melissa grew up in Northern California and loves wildlife and traveling. She lives in Westwood near Lake Almanor among her life long friends and her family.
Feb 13, 2016
Sep 29, 2016
Mar 23, 2012
Aug 1, 2010
Follow Us on Twitter
- Kaia's motion-tracking workout app remembers which rep you're on - Engadget Mar 21, 2019Kaia's motion-tracking workout app remembers which rep you're on EngadgetHow to Prioritize App Downloads in iOS LifehackerHow Apple makes billions of dollars selling services The VergeApple sets March 27 deadline for developers to support iPhone XS Max, 2018 iPad Pro AppleInsiderApple requires all new apps and updates to support iPhone XS Max and new iPad Pro from March 27 9to5MacView […]
- Bill & Ted are embarking on a third excellent adventure next year - The Verge Mar 21, 2019Bill & Ted are embarking on a third excellent adventure next year The VergeBill and Ted Have an Announcement: Their Third Adventure Is Coming Next Summer GizmodoKeanu Reeves and Alex Winter announce Bill & Ted Face the Music release date Entertainment Weekly NewsBill & Ted 3 Gets 2020 Release Date PitchforkBill & Ted 3: Face the Music Announcement Orion PicturesView […]
- Levi Strauss worth $6.5bn in stock market return - BBC News Mar 21, 2019Levi Strauss worth $6.5bn in stock market return BBC NewsLevi Strauss prices IPO at $17 a share CNBCLevi Strauss Heads Back to Public Markets Amid IPO Boom The Wall Street JournalLevi's is going public with a $6.6 billion valuation CNNLevi Strauss IPO seeing high demand, more than 10 times oversubscribed: Sources CNBCView full coverage on Google News
- Microsoft delivers public preview of Windows Virtual Desktop - ZDNet Mar 21, 2019Microsoft delivers public preview of Windows Virtual Desktop ZDNetNew Windows 10 and Office 365 management and user experiences (2019) Microsoft MechanicsMicrosoft Defender comes to the Mac TechCrunchMicrosoft angers ex-Windows boss: Halting Office 365 sync on his new iPhone is 'crazy' ZDNetWhat is Windows Virtual Desktop? Microsoft MechanicsView full coverage on Google News
- Trump can't have a strong US economy and low interest rates at the same time, says ex-Fed governor - CNBC Mar 21, 2019Trump can't have a strong US economy and low interest rates at the same time, says ex-Fed governor CNBCFed, Dimming Its Economic Outlook, Predicts No Rate Increases This Year The New York TimesTrump finally got his wish from the Fed, but not for the reasons he wanted CNBCOpinion | If the Fed is right, Trump is in a […]