Under $0.50 per serving. No springform pan needed for this cheesecake recipe. Just use your 13 x 9 inch pan. For a very spcial garnish, top cheesecake with Berry Topping!
Makes 24 servings ~ Prep time: 15 minutes ~ Cook Time: 45 minutes
* 1 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
* 1/3 Cup Butter (melted)
* 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Ginger (ground)
* 3 Packages (8 ounces each) Cream Cheese (softened)
* 1 Cup Sugar
* 1/4 Cup Milk
* 2 Tablespoons Flour
* 1 1/2 Teaspoons McCormick Pure Lemon Extract
* 3 Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and ginger. Press firmly onto bottom of foil lined 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Regrigerate until ready to use.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add milk, flour and extracts. Mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
3. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
4. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into bars. Garnish as desired. Store leftover bars in refrigerator.
Berry Topping: Garnish top of cheesecake with 4 cups assorted berries, such as blackberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries and raspberries. Brush berries with 3 tablespoons currant or apple jelly, melted cooled slightly.
Flavor variations: Prepare as directed. Use 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Pure Orange Extract or 2 teaspoons McCormick Raspberry Extract in place of the Lemon Extract.
Lime Cheesecake Bars: Prepare as directed, omitting the milk and Lemon Extract. Add 1/3 cup fresh lime juice and 1 teaspoon grated lime peel (optional) with the flour and vanilla.