[media-credit name=”bigstockphoto” align=”alignleft” width=”300″][/media-credit]
If you like popcorn balls, kettle korn and Cracker Jacks, chances are you will love this recipe, and you can add as many peanuts as you like! This makes a great gift for trick or treating family and friends or place it in a mason jar and tie with a ribbon and bow for a personal gift anyone would love to get.
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 stick butter
- popcorn to make 7 cups prepared
- 1 cup lightly roasted peanuts – or use as many as you like!
- Pop your popcorn according to the directions to make 7 cups.
- Mix in peanuts as you think you’d like to the popcorn and put this mixture to the side.
- Heat your honey and butter in a saucepan until the mixture is well blended.
- Pour the honey and butter mixture over the popcorn and peanut mixture and stir as you pour.
- When the popcorn and peanuts are well coated, spread it all in a pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 5-10 minutes and stir it frequently.
- Cook until crisp. You don’t want it to turn too brown so keep your eye on it.
Let cool and enjoy!