- 2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup of honey
1/4 cup of butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup finely grated carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins, craisins or dried dates
1 cup walnuts, chopped
1/2 cup dried pineapple, finely chopped
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup rolled oats
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 and 1/2 cups regular Cheerios
- Combine egg, honey, brown sugar and butter.
Mix well adding raisins, walnuts and pineapple.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, oats, and cinnamon.
- Add this to wet mixture and stir until everything is wet. Fold in Cheerios.
Drop mixture onto cookie sheets. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until cookie is firm.
Makes about 30 bars